Korea Tourism Organization (KTO)Â is the National Tourism Organization of the Republic of Korea, with offices located worldwide to promote and boost tourism to Korea, so as to make it one of the top destinations in the world.
The KTO Singapore Office is looking for enthusiastic and hardworking individual for the following position:
Korea Tourism Organization MICE Manager
1-year contract (including 2-months probation) | S$3,600~S$5,400 (commensurate with experience)
As a Korea Tourism OrganizationÂ MICE Manager, Your key responsibilities on the job include :
- Contact point and handling enquiries for trade, consumers, organizers with regards to MICE related products and services
- Regular contact with consumes, MICE planners, travel agencies and other trade partners to explore new opportunities to promote Korea
- Execute and follow through incentive claims and operational support for MICE events (eg working with HQ on site inspection, subsidy support, incentive support from other bureau offices and etc)
- Monitor competitor destinations MICE products offer and development
- Manage and coordinate ITB Asia or other ad hoc trade fair invites
- Encourage trade partners and consumers to improve itineraries through adding new festivals/events/destinations
- Invite and arrange travel agents and media to fam trips and trade shows
- Arrange and execute presentations to trade and consumers
- Solicit new trade partners through data mining and networking sessions.
- To maintain and ensure cordial relationship with all trade partners and organizers
- Organize and execute regular MICE workshops and seminars to trade partners and consumers.
- Maintain (mainly print media) advertising planning for MICE department
- Ad-hoc MICE campaign promotion (eg Inspiring & Sharing MICE campaign)
Applicants should possess at least the following requirements:
- Diploma in tourism or any related fields
- Experience in MICE field would be added advantage
- Excellent written and spoken English language
- Basic skill in conversational and written Korean would be an added advantage
- Service-oriented, quick learner, team player, IT-savvy
- Knowledge of MICE Industry in Korea would be an added advantage
- Able to commence employment in September/October 2019
Recontract opportunities are available based on assessment after 1 year.