Taiwan promotes incentive travel through contest

MEET TAIWAN has kicked off the inaugural Super Team in Asia campaign in its bid to promote Taiwan as a top-of-mind destination for incentive travel in Asia.

This marks Taiwan External Trade Development Council’s (TAITRA) first-ever multi-national campaign held across Taiwan’s top five source markets, namely – Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, and Indonesia.

In the first stage of the competition, participants create their dream incentive travel itineraries in Taiwan through the campaign website.

Participants are required to share their itineraries through social media platforms and call for votes, which comprises 70 per cent of the judging criteria. The other 30 per cent will be judged by the panel, who will be looking at factors like team spirit and culture in the proposed itinerary.

Thereafter, one winner from each of the five countries will be selected to take part in the second stage, consisting of an all-expenses-paid 5D4N competition tour to Taiwan for five members of each finalist team.

Through this competition, participants will also act as ambassadors to promote incentive travel to Taiwan. The final winner will walk away with an incentive travel package to Taiwan for up to 20 people worth more than US$50,000.

According to TAITRA, each participating team has to belong to a legally registered company in any of the five countries, and the company must have 20 or more employees.

Registration for the competition is available at www.asiasuperteam.com and closes on August 24.

Sponsored Post