A special daily piece-meal delegate rate arrangement has been introduced for the coming ICESAP Conference in Singapore, which will kick off this Wednesday.
Organised by the Incentive Conference & Event Society Asia Pacific (ICESAP), the event will discuss the challenges and opportunities faced by stakeholders in the incentive event and conference industry. Sessions will be moderated by industry veteran Robin Lokerman, board member of ICESAP and group president of MCI Group, and will feature speakers such as Charles Robinson, senior vice president and managing director of Jack Morton Worldwide (Singapore), and Meredith Smith, executive director, Enterprise Shared Services of Merck Sharp & Dohme.
Nigel Gaunt, ICESAP president, said the new arrangement â€śis designed for Singapore delegates in particularâ€ť and offers last minute flexibility to attendees who would otherwise have to buy a full three-day package costing US$700 per delegate.
The delegate rate arrangement is offered as such:
- Half-day on Nov 30 plus cocktail: US$150
- Full-day conference including two breaks and lunch: US$140
- Awards cocktail and dinner only: US$310
- Full-day conference plus awards on Dec 1: US$450
- Three-day conference only with no evening activities: US$340
- Half-day conference only on Nov 30: US$110
- Half-day workshop only on Dec 2: US$110
Visit conference.icesap.org for details.