Bintan Lagoon Resort (BLR) has created a ‘Rojak’ package for corporate delegates – so named after the savoury-sweet fruit and vegetable salad popular in South-east Asia.
The BLR Corporate Rojak Package comprises:
– One-night accommodation with breakfast
– Return direct ferry via Mozaic Ferry Lines to/fro Singapore
– Return land transfer from ferry terminal to resort
– Welcome drinks upon arrival
– Complimentary usage of main meeting room for up to eight hours with coffee break
– Lunch at Fiesta, the buffet restaurant
– Complimentary stretching session during coffee break
– Complimentary WI-FI for all guests
– Complimentary use of one LCD Projector and screen, one whiteboard or two flipcharts with markers
– Complimentary use of PA system with microphones with minimum attendance of 40 persons
– Complimentary flow of water, mints, writing materials
– Free cover charge to Silk Nightclub from Wednesday – Sunday night
– Access to Powerhouse Gym, billiard/snooker, tennis, basketball, futsal, badminton, beach volleyball, beach soccer, mahjong, board games, and darts.
Package rates at a minimum booking of 10 rooms are S$205 nett (US$152) nett/per person for single occupancy or S$155 nett/per person for twin/triple share occupancy. The package is available till December 15, 2017 for both booking and travel.
Top-up rates apply for options such as weekend/extension stays, dinner, unlimited golf, team building and express immigration.