Event management software (EMS) company Aventri today has launched the Aventri Virtual Event Platform, enabling event and marketing professionals to now manage virtual and hybrid events, in addition to in-person events, on a single platform.
The Aventri Virtual Event Platform is fully integrated within the Aventri Event Management Solution. It offers the latest engagement and monetisation features, as well as the following first-to-market capabilities:
- Agility: With one solution, organisers can switch at a moment’s notice from in-person to virtual or hybrid events.
- Ease of use: Event and marketing professionals can get their virtual events up and running quickly with a streamlined process to run and manage their virtual events on their own at scale after initial training.
- Scalability: Event organisers can save time and effort using the same platform for their entire portfolio of events, from small internal meetings to complex gatherings reaching more than 5,000 attendees worldwide.
- Multiple formats: The solution supports single session, multi-track and multi-day programmes. Planners can choose from small interactive breakouts to large-scale, live-streamed sessions reaching thousands of attendees, all with one tool. The ability to share pre-recorded and on-demand content helps tailor sessions to satisfy different audiences.
- Consistency: The technology makes it easy to deliver a seamless, branded experience. Attendees move smoothly from the website and registration pages to the virtual event lobby and interactive sessions.
- Industry-leading security: The fully browser-based solution eliminates the need to download additional software to join sessions. Planners can use the company’s proprietary streaming technology or connect to a third-party virtual supplier for their virtual and hybrid needs. Aventri’s in-region data centres further enhance data privacy.
- Real-time insights: Metrics on attendance levels, engagement scores and overall event success are standard in the Aventri Virtual Event Platform. This allows planners to demonstrate the ROI of their virtual events to stakeholders easily by combining virtual metrics with additional registration, marketing and website insights gathered from the Aventri core product.
The Aventri Virtual Event Platform has been in beta since early June. During this time, Aventri has worked with select clients to deliver digital internal and external events of all types, sizes and levels of complexity.
Beta customers have reported strong results. For example, one financial services firm doubled the number of registrants at its annual July meeting compared to the firm’s previous in-person conference. This year’s multi-day, multi-track virtual event achieved an 80 per cent registrant-to-attendee conversion rate. It also drew attendees from 76 countries for a 20 per cent gain in geographic reach.
Jim Sharpe, CEO at Aventri, said in a statement: “Our seamless solution is designed with ease of use-in-mind, as we’ve seen how enterprises struggle to launch their first virtual events. Our professional services team is working closely with clients to ensure they have the knowledge and tools to navigate this new world and become self-sufficient. Our goal is to educate the market and maximise success with virtual, and later hybrid, events.”