The Exhibition and Event Association of Australasia (EEAA) has rolled out a pilot programme to provide Risk and Safety training and consultancy services through Beaspoke Safety, a specialist risk and safety consultancy.
Provision of services include:
- Event Management Plans, Venue Plans & Onsite Reviews
- Exhibition manuals
- COVIDSafe planning and plans
- Gap analysis (audit) of existing documentation
- Risk Assessments and Risk Management Plans
- Health and Safety Policies and Procedures
- Safe Work Method Statements
- Job Safety Analysis
- Emergency and Evacuation plans
- Staff and volunteer management; Contractor inductions
- Training on Risk Management, COVIDSafe protocols and plans, and Manual handling
This is the next step in EEAAâ€™s comprehensive risk and safety management programme, following the release of the Safe Operating Framework in 2020, a national guide for Organisers and Suppliers ensuring the COVIDSafe operation of exhibitions and events.
EEAA chief executive, Claudia Sagripanti said in a press statement: â€śThe EEAA is continually revising its risk and safety management program in light of legislation and COVIDSafe practices, and continues to invest in ongoing education and professional development to further promote safety within the industry. We are delighted to launch this pilot in 2021 with Beaspoke Safety for the provision of WH&S services to EEAA members at a preferential rate, and to maintain the focus on safety and risk management.â€ś
Beaspoke Safetyâ€™s director and principal consultant, Bea Tomlin, added: â€śWe are not just about creating a set of documents that sit on a shelf gathering dust, we create true and real documentation that represents an organisationâ€™s work practices that are workable and achievable. Our ultimate goal is for the individual land the team to develop a risk mindset,
so it becomes part of the everyday process of the business.”
EEAA members interested in accessing this service need to contact the EEAA office, and will deal with Beaspoke Safety directly for the provision of services.