1. Join over 150+ Destinations and Brands from across Asia-Pacific and beyond!
This is a snapshot of our growing exhibitor list. Click on the link for the latest updates.
2. More than 300 MICE, Association and Corporate buyers expected internationally
Check out our latest confirmed buyer list here.
3. The event’s first 3D mode visual exhibition experience
With enhanced interaction and round-the-clock access on the proven and improved OnAIR virtual event platform.
4. Event friendly timings (10am to 7pm GMT+8)
Even for those based outside the Asia-Pacific region
5. More Scheduled Meets (SM) than before with up to 24 + 12 Bonus SM + Unlimited Walk-In Meets (WM)
Plus added meeting opportunities on the event’s Meeting Hub platform for Exhibitors and Buyers.
6. Full flexibility to enjoy the best of our event content with 24/7 on-demand access
- Our MICE and Corporate Travel knowledge sessions helmed by leading industry thought-leaders including ForwardKeys, GBTA, IAPCO, ICCA, and SITE.
- Buyer Procurement Showcases sessions that spotlight our featured buyers such as A&A Incentives, Meetings & Conferences (United States), Alex Art Agencja (Poland), Hesen Almusafer Travel & Tourism (Saudi Arabia), Sedunia Travel Services (Malaysia), Travel Counsellor (Dubai), and more, on their buying requirements and client interests.
- Brand Showcase Presentations filled with the latest highlights and developments by participating destination and corporate brands including Korea Tourism Organization, Penang Convention & Exhibition Bureau, Taipei City Government, Thailand Convention & Exhibition Bureau, Thai MICE Cities, Tourism Promotions Board, Philippines and more.
- Non-stop, anytime Networking Conversations with delegates who are online
7. Plenty of live engagement opportunities in addition to the vibrant exhibition zone
- Mini Theme Roadshows: discover featured exhibitors from Official Destination Partner: Thailand Convention & Exhibition Bureau, as well as Thai MICE Cities: Northern, Northeastern and Southern in these curated familiarisation sessions, set away from the exhibition zone.
- Hosted Live Sessions: join sponsors MEET Taiwan and Thai MICE Cities: Central and Eastern exclusively over games and interactive activities, and stand a chance to win prizes.
- Live Knowledge Conversations: watch the on-demand knowledge sessions and then join in the conversation live! Share your insights and have your questions answered with ICCA and SITE.
8. Best-in-industry Buyer incentive scheme
That rewards a buyer’s time and active participation during the virtual event with cash vouchers and prizes! There is no registration fee. In addition, stand to earn as much as USD 220 in cash. Here’s how:
9. Kickstart your business meetings experience from 20 September.
This is when pre-event Scheduled Meeting requests commence for registered Exhibitors and Buyers to firm appointment dates and times with each other. Register early and get a head-start on securing meets with your preferred business potentials.