Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group has launched a new global initiative to help corporate and meeting travellers maintain a healthy lifestyle and mindful balance while on the road.
The initiative is exclusively designed for the Group‚Äôs corporate partners, providing guests with access to a variety of wellness and mindfulness techniques, platforms and experiences which give benefit both when travelling and when working from home.
- Wellness on the Road benefits include access to:
- Wellbeing, movement, rest, and nutrition videos, tips and reading resources
- A complimentary wellness consultation either in person or online
- Complementary elemental oils and tipsheet when staying in-house
- A minimum saving of 10 per cent on spa treatments
- Digital or print pressure point tip sheet
- 60-day trial of Blinkist Premium app (read or listen to key ideas from bestselling non-fiction in 15 minutes)
- 60-day trial of the Grokker Wellness & Fitness app
‚ÄúWellness on the Road is a natural evolution of Mandarin Oriental‚Äôs health and safety assurances. The Group‚Äôs ‚ÄėWe Care‚Äô programme provides specific reassurance for all guests of our attention to the importance of their health and safety. This programme goes further by providing additional benefits for corporate travellers that can be accessed while staying with us, while travelling or while at home,‚ÄĚ said Jill Kluge, Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group‚Äôs chief marketing officer.