Event management software (EMS) company Aventri has unveiled Aventri Marketplace, a one-stop portal for events.
Marketplace partners on the Aventri platform encompass everything from event promotion and budget management to staffing, ground transportation, payment processing and more.
The partners, classified into eight categories on the Aventri Marketplace, are:
- Attendee Engagement ‚Äď Sciensio artificial intelligence Eventbots
- Event Promotion ‚Äď InGo for word-of-mouth/social media promotion
- Budget Management ‚Äď Eved centralised platform to better manage spend
- Ground Transportation ‚Äď Uber for Business, miMeetings and EmpireCLS, enhancing service, as well as savings and budget control
- Onsite Services ‚Äď Swiftium modern solutions to improve lead retrieval, session tracking, ticketing, registration and access control
- Reservation Software ‚Äď Meetingmax for faster, more accurate room block management
- Payment Processing ‚Äď CardConnect streamlined payment solutions
- Event Staffing ‚Äď Plannernet, a pool of 1,500 meeting and event specialists in 70 countries
This includes Aventri’s newest partner, Uber for Business. This web-based tool allows organisers to easily create and manage campaigns online by setting parameters for pickup, drop-off, timeframe and ride costs. They pay only for Vouchers their attendees redeem. Plus, this will enable companies to better predict and control transportation costs.
In addition, Aventri has a robust pipeline of future providers. The company will evaluate companies and roll out new partners on an ongoing basis.
‚ÄúAventri technology assists planners throughout the event lifecycle,‚ÄĚ said Michael Burns, global head of sales and marketing, Aventri.
‚ÄúMarketplace builds on our promise to customers. The aim is to present top-notch providers that enhance every corner of event planning and management. Using Aventri Marketplace, planners will save time and money, while optimising their events.‚ÄĚ