A new virtual event platform, ICC Sydney Connect, has been made available at International Convention Centre Sydney (ICC Sydney), to provide event organisers with end-to-end virtual and hybrid solutions.
The new service will be delivered by ICC Sydneyâ€™s expert Audio Visual and ICT teams, enabling clients to broadcast their virtual events from ICC Sydneyâ€™s state-of-the-art studios with a customisable interface.
ICC Sydney Connect comprises:
- Registration: Management of the online delegate registration process and event check-in
- Security: A secure online environment through its two-factor authentication process
- Programme management: Programme presentation, speaker showcasing, multiple streams capacity, breakout rooms and meeting hubs
- Sponsorship and marketing opportunities: Programmable event marketing and reminders, increased sponsor value through sponsor branding opportunities, sponsor call outs and lead capture functionality.
- Engagement tools: Attendees can access live Q&A sessions, video, networking opportunities, live chat, and survey capabilities – all within an interface that can be branded and tailored to an event
- Insights: To measure engagement, the platform gives organisers access to real-time data and key metrics across attendance tracking, engagement with sessions, on-demand video, live stream, file download, custom ads, lead capture, featured speaker, sponsor and exhibitor content and activities engagement analytics
The ICC Sydney Connect platform is an extension of the venueâ€™s Hybrid Event Solutions.
Since March this year, ICC Sydney has delivered more than 100 online events including the MEALIVE Awards 2019, Stand Tall 2020, Australian Olympic Committee Wellbeing Week and The Sydney Morning Herald Sustainability Summit, all of which were live-streamed from the venueâ€™s studios. Many of the events hosted were reimagined into a virtual format for the first time this year.